Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year....

Lets start with a...

Happy New Year!!!

Ok lets be honest I suck at this blogging thing.  I just seem to keep things updated.  That would be my new year resolution I guess. To try and keep this updated. One post a week at least... but be warned.. because it's gonna be 1 post a week.. it might get weird ... :)

I'm still free for questions though.. If you have one, email me and I will answer it.. :)

I created a calender of confirmed places I'm gonna be this year...
I will update it so if you want to meet up check it.. maybe I will be in your area.. :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

GOTCHA!!! love your show man!

Unknown said...

Dude if you want people to ask you anything join this,http://www.formspring.me.People can send you a question easily.I hope you join this.I want to follow you.

JJ said...

Gotcha Syafiq...
Ok Jason.. will check it out...

Post a Comment